Monday 1 April 2013

Avocado Chocolate Mousse

Argh! Sorry for the lack of posts in ages! My excuse is... no excuse :( just lack of motivation to do anything. Happens to us all....

Anyways, so this is the tasty delight I made earlier!



Chocolate mousse! 
But healthy :O
No scary animal lactation's in this ;)



I have heard people talk about using avocados to make chocolate mousse but never actually seen a recipe... that's because I guess one isn't really needed. Avocado + chocolate= mousse! MM.


This is how I made mine:

One baby avocado
30g dark chocolate (I used 85%)
Few dropped vanilla essence 
2 tsp vegan- friendly golden syrup (any liquid sweetener will do)



Method:
Melt the chocolate, vanilla essence and syrup together. Do this carefully to ensure you don't burn the chocolate, i.e. 30 secs in the microwave, or in a bowl over boiling water on the stove. Then blend in the avocado! Leave for an hour (or not if you're impatient ;)) Serve with rasperries or other berries, if you wish, then EAT!



1 comment:

  1. I love avocado...and chocolate!! Definitely gonna try this :)

    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete